The Woodlands, 1a Lowestoft Road, Watford, Herts WD24 5AX WD24 5AX
This detached dwelling consists of four self-contained flatsthat have all been sold off an long leases producing a ground rent annual income of 1,000 pa rising by 1,000 every 25 years until 5,000 is reached that will remain until the end of the term. We understand that the landlord also arranges building insurance cover to the building. We are also informed that Section 5b notices under the Landlords and Tenants Act 1987 have been served and that the leaseholders have not reserved their rights under legislation. Lowestoft Road is situated directly opposite St Alban?s Road to the North of Watford Town Centre.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.