168-168A Western Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5ED UB2 5ED
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY ONLY.This mid terraced property consists of a shop unit let on the ground floor to Tote Bookmakers on a full repairing and insuring lease, at a rent of 16,500 pa. We understand that the original 10 year lease has approximately 18 months left to run and the tenants have already expressed an interest in renewing thereafter. The upper parts consist of a spacious split-level flat with own entrance from the front and we understand that an application is being considered by the local authority for conversion of this part into 2 residential dwellings. The upper parts are to be sold with full vacant possession. Western Road is situated on the South Side of Southall, approximately 1 mile from the mainline station. The upper parts benefit from gas-fired central heating and double-glazing.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.