3 Westcote Road, Reading, Berkshire RG30 2DL RG30 2DL
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY ONLY "by order of A2 Dominion"This derelict detached bungalow that was constructed in the1950s is set on a good size rectangular shape level plot,concealed from the road by a stock-brick built wall. Theproperty that is currently uninhabitable we understandconsists of 5 bedroom accommodation and includes a garageand parking. The property occupies a site area ofapproximately 0.1455 acres and offers developmentopportunities subject to obtaining any necessary planningconsent. An application for the demolition of the existingdwelling and erection of a block of 4 x 2 bedroom flats hasrecently lapsed on this site. The property is offered with the benefit of full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.