39615 Seehausen, Muhlenstrabe 34 TN34 1RG
This semi detached property offers spacious accommodation of approximately 2000 sf and occupies a site area of approx 4700 sf (0.1079 acres). The property is listed and situated within a regeneration area approximately 200 metres from the town centre. Seehausen is a small town located approx 150km west of Berlin and 100km north of Madeburg. The town has a population of circa 4100 inhabitants and forms part of the Altmark district, an historical part of the former East Germany. The property is in need of refurbishment and updating throughout and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.