Marshall Hall Mills, Elland Lane, Elland, West Yorkshire HX5 9DU HX5 9DU
This industrial warehouse unit forms part of an establishedindustrial estate and stands on a site area of approximately1.34 acres. The site is well located for road links and iswithin half a mile of Junction 24 of the M62 motorway. Theunit is let on a full repairing and insuring lease to Rehmanand Sons Ltd, who we understand have been in occupationsince circa 1960 at a rent of 37,000 per annum. The currentlease runs from 9th November 2007 for a ten year termexpiring on 8th November 2017. The site area offers furtherdevelopment potential subject to obtaining any necessaryplanning consent that may be required and in our opinioncould house another shed. At present there is more thanample parking on the land and the unit is sold with thebenefit of the investment income. The building is presentedin good order and we understand that VAT is not applicableto this lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.