Clarence House, 80 Clarence Street, Bolton BL1 2DQ BL1 2DQ
This former four-storey schoolhouse built circa 1847 offers a magnificent frontage and is a grade II listed building. Weunderstand planning permission is due to be granted on 19thOctober under reference 82678-09 for the change of use onthe ground floor to retail (class A1) restaurants (class A3)together with a residential scheme on the upper floors toprovide 9 self-contained apartments. The residential aspectprovides for one bedroom apartments with allocated parkingfacilities. The building has a high profile frontage that can be seen along the Topp Way. The property is situated within the heart of the town centre and is sold with vacant possession. With understand that VAT is applicable to this Lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.