178 ? 182 Queens Road, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 1RG
This substantial corner block comprises of 4intercommunicating ground floor shops with a further salesarea at lower ground level. There are three self-containedflats on two upper floors above numbers 180 ? 182 that have all been sold on long leases producing ground rent incomeof 100 pa per unit (300 pa). The original upper part about178 ? 179 we understand was destroyed during the war andtherefore has potential to rebuild above this unit subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent. The shops aresold with vacant possession and we understand that VAT isnot applicable to this lot. There is an advertising hoardingsituated on the side of the building producing an income of4000 pa.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.