102?104 Commercial Street Newport, NP20 1LU NP20 1LU
This three storey mid-terrace building built of traditional brick construction under a pitch-tiled roof is in need of updating although it has been extended to the rear elevation. The property internally comprises of two retail units and two self-contained office suites. In our opinion there is development potential to the upper parts, possibly for a number of residential flats and the possibility of an A3 consent to the ground floor subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents. The property is situated on the main thoroughfare of Newport City Centre at a busy road junction where Commercial Street joins Cardiff Road. The property is sold with vacant possession and we understandthat VAT is not applicable to this lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.