Flat 7 Grosvenor Court, Southall, Middlesex UB2 4BS UB2 4BS
This third floor flat currently offers one bedroom spacious accommodation and a large roof terrace area that has been granted planning permission by the Local Authority for an extension to add further rooms. Planning has been granted under Ref P-2009-0392-S and full plans are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. The property benefits from double-glazing and an entry phone situation and is situated on a popular road off Osterley Park Road in the area of Olde Southall within half a mile of Southall Mainline Station. The property is sold with full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.