44?46 Mill Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 5HZ CM9 5HZ
This well maintained building consists of a pair of commercial units with a two bedroom flat above. The whole building is let on a full repairing and insuring lease from December 2009 for a 20 year period at a rent of 33,800 pa. We understand that a 2 month rent deposit is in place and that rent reviews are scheduled every 5 years. The original lease has been granted to the occupier of the Fish Inn takeaway premises who in turn has sub-let the adjacent shop to Motorcycle Accessories. The property offers potential to extend to the rear and may offer potential for further conversion subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. Mill Road is located off High Street within the popular town of Maldon.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.