Kingswood Hotel, 33 Woodlands Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 6NR TW7 6NR
This double-fronted hotel consists of thirteen letting rooms with further kitchen, dining area, parking to front and spacious patio garden area. The property has recently been refurbished to a good specification and includes mainly double-glazed windows and gas-fired central heating. The main body of the building is an older style brick built property under a tiled roof that has a spacious extension to the rear and planning permission for a rear single storey function hall has been granted under Ref )1230-33-P9 dated 23-10-2008. The hotel also benefits from an HMO licence. The hotel is currently let on a five year agreement that started on 1-6-2010 at an initial rent of 76,500 with predetermined annual upward only rent reviews. The property is sold with the benefit of this on-going income. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers, hoteliers and private individuals.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.