Land rear of George StoneHouse, The Tram Road, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1QU CT20 1QU
This development site is located within a larger commercial site and benefits from planning permission for the erection of a detached two storey commercial building comprising two starter units with B1-B8 use. The original planning was granted on 20th December 2007 under Ref Y07-0732-SH that was subsequently extended on 25th January 2011 under planning Ref Y11-0052-SH. The site occupies an area of approximately 0.34 acres and in our opinion there may be scope for further development on the site subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission that may be required. The site is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.