87 Caldon House, Waxlow Way, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6FN UB5 6FN
This third floor one bedroom apartment is located in a modern canal-side development within the ever popular Grand Union Village. The property is presented in very good decorative order and benefits include doubleglazing, gas-fired central heating, security entry phone system and lift access. The property would be ideal for an investment purchase and is well located for travel and shopping facilities. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.