89 Botwell Crescent, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2BE
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM GARDEN MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This ground floor two bedroom maisonette is situated in a popular road off Botwell lane within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre with its shops and main line station, that will form part of the planned Crossrail route. Uxbridge with its major facilities and Underground Station is within three miles. Good road links are also easily accessible, including the A40, M40, A4, M4 and M25. Heathrow London Airport is a few miles to the south. The maisonette benefits from its own front and rear gardens although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Storm Porch, Lounge, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Kitchen, Bathroom, Private Front and Rear Gardens.
Leasehold approximately 48 years unexpired. Lease renewal terms are available within the legal pack.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C EPC Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.