34 Dethick Court, Ford Road, Bow, London E3 5PQ
SPLIT LEVEL THREE BEDROOM FLAT REQUIRING UPDATING
The property is situated in a development next to Hertford Union Canal and Victoria Park. The Olympic Stadium and complex is within half a mile and the major Westfield shopping centre at Stratford is within one mile, including its major station. Numerous bus routes operate in the area and good road links including the A12 are close at hand. The property is a second and third floor split level flat offering spacious three bedroom accommodation. The block has a security entryphone system. This property is sold with full vacant posession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, Cloakroom, Upper Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom.
Leasehold. 125 years from 11th August 1986, thus approximately 90 years unexpired. Ground Rent £10 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Tower Hamlets Council Tax Band C EPC rating: D
Thursday 2nd December @ 12.30pm Friday 3rd December @ 12.30pm Saturday 4th December @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.