243 Broomhall Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S3 7SP
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This detached freehold commercial investment is situated off Hannover Way close to the City centre and mainline railway station. The property consists of a detached kiosk unit on a spacious rectangular site that we understand is approximately 230 sm (0.056 acres) in size. The lot is currently let on a three year lease that commenced in March 2020 at £400 per calender month (£4800 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. However, the vendor has carried out a pre application process with the local authority in relation to re-developing the site into 6 x one bedroom flats. We understand that the response has been favourable and as such believe there is strong development potential. This property will be of inetrest to investment buyers and developers.
Detached kiosk unit approximately 6.59m with surrounding car parking. Site area approximately 230 sm.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Sheffield City Council 0114 273 4567 Rateable Value £5500
Exterior viewing only. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.