18 Wye Court, Malvern Way, Ealing W13 8EA
SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
Wye Court is located on Malvern Way, a cul de sac off Cleveland Road and Templewood and close to Pitshanger Lane for local shops and Ealing Broadway for main shopping facilities, bus and rail connections. The Crossrail development will shortly be opening, with Ealing Broadway and West Ealing Stations being within easy reach. The A40 Western Avenue connnecting to London and the M25 is within one mile. The flat is a second floor one bedroom flat that we understand requires some updating and also includes a garage to a separate block. The flat is tenanted at £450 pcm (£5400 pa) and has been for many years. In our opinion this flat is grossly under rented. We are informed that the tenant will not grant access under any circumstances and as such the property is sold on this basis. THEREFORE PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO VIEWING SESSIONS ON THIS FLAT.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Balcony, Garage to block.
Leasehold 999 years form 2009
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C EPC Band C
EXTERNAL VIEWING ONLY. THERE WILL BE NO INTERNAL VIEWINGS.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.