Flat 14 Skua Court, 1 Dorking Close, London SE8 5NG
THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This split level second and third floor maisonette offers very spacious accomodation including three bedrooms, spacious living room and kitchen. The property is situated close to the A200 Evelyn Street that runs parallel with the River Thames on the South Side of Greenwich and within half a mile of Deptford, New Cross and New Cross Gate stations. The property is presented in reasonable order throughout and benefits from a balcony, security entryphone system, gas fired central heating and double glazing. This lot is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Breakfast, Living Room, Balcony, Cloakroom, Third Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three.
Leasehold approximately 105 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lewisham 020 8314 6000 Council Tax Band B
By appointment through the auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.