4 Greenville Avenue, Ewloe Green, Deeside CH5 3BJ
SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW ON SPACIOUS PLOT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
The property is located in a residential road off Mold Road to the north of Ewloe village centre. The property is located close to the English and Welsh border and is easily accessed by the A55 Expressway. The dwelling is a corner sited semi detached bungalow on a very large plot of approximately 320 sm (0.079 acres) and is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There may be scope for further development on the site, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The current dwelling offers two bedroom accommodation and whilst having replacement windows, it is very dated. There is a good sized living room, kitchen and bathroom. The property is sold with vacant possession.
Two bedrooms, Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Gardens, Parking.
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.