3 Manchurian Villas, Wixs Lane, Clapham SW4 0AG
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
The property is a mid terraced three bedroom house close to Clapham Common and in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The house has two reception rooms and benefits from off street parking. Wixs Lane is located directly off Clapham Common Northside within walking distance of the local underground station. The house is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC, Off Street Parking, Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lambeth 020 7926 1000 Council Tax Band E EPC rating: D
Saturday 28th August @ 12.30pm Wednesday 1st September @ 12.30pm Tuesday 7th September @ 12.30pm The slots will be of maximum 30 minutes duration so please do not turn up late as you may be disappointed. The keyholder will not have any information regarding the property so please direct any questions via e-mail to ourselves.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.