91/91a Pears Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1SS
FREEHOLD DWELLING ARRANGED AS A PAIR OF SELF CONTAINED FLATS
This semi detached dwelling has been converted into two flats, the ground floor being a large two bedroom flat and the upper a split level one bedroom flat. There is a good sized garden to the rear and off street parking to the front. The property is centrally located within walking distance of Hounslow Town Centre and Hounslow Central Underground station. Good road links are easily accessible including the A4, M4 and M25 motorway. The flats until recently have been let on assured shorthold tenancies and are now sold with full vacant possession. They are double glazed and have electric heating. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Ground Floor Flat consisting of Two Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and Garden. Upper Flat over two floors consisting of Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room and Kitchen.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 5000 Both Flats Council Tax Band B EPC Ratings: 91=F, 91a=E
Wednesday 20th January @ 10.30am Thursday 28th January @ 10.30am All viewings are subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
Tudor Property Services, 42 Lampton Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1JH 020 8570 4900
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.