102a Churchfield Road, Acton W3 6DH
GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This ground floor studio flat is situated in a popular location within walking distance of Acton High Street and Acton main Line Station. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A40 providing access to Central London and the M25/M40. Westfield shopping precinct is alos within easy reach. The property forms part of a corner dwelling and is sold with vacant possession. It does benefit from gas fired central heating and would benefit from some updating throughout.
Entrance Hall, Open Plan Studio Room/Kitchen, lobby, Bathroom.
Leasehold. Approximately 60 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band B
By appointment through the auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.