12 Wilberforce Road, Southsea, Portsmouth PO5 3DR
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
This extended detached house is located in a cul de sac within one mile of Portsmouth City Centre. The house offers two bedroom accommodation with an additional dressing room and has been extended to the rear, providing more than average living space. The house is mainly double glazed but is in need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout. This lot will be of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investment purchasers. The property that has a garage to the rear in a block is sold with full vacant possession. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms, Utility Room, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Dressing Room, Side Entrance Small Garden to Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Portsmouth City Council 02392 822251 Council Tax Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.