109 Swan Street, Sileby, Loughborough LE12 7NN
DETACHED FORMER OFFICES WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO CONVERT INTO SIX SPLIT LEVEL WFH DWELLINGS
This detached building that we understand was previously used as offices is situated in a popular location within a short walk of Sileby main line station. The main town of Loughborough is within three miles and the area is well served by road links, bus connections and schools. The dwelling has planning granted under reference P/21/1609/2 for Change of use from Offices (Class B1(a)) to residential (Class C3). The planning equated to two storey working from home units with living space and an office. The planning allows for 4 x Two bedroom units and 2 x One bedroom units with parking. Details of the planning are available within the legal pack. The site measures approximately 407 sm and is sold with vacant possession.
Detached former office dwelling. Currently approximately 276 sm.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Charnwood Council Rateable Value £14,500 EPC Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.