395 Acton Lane, Acton, London W3 8NP
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
The property is a mid terraced dwelling in the heart of Acton with its shopping facilities, main line station and bus connections. The property has been converted into three self contained flats, each held on a lease of 125 years from 1st January 2021, thus having approximately 124 years unexpired on each flat. The current ground rent is £250 per annum per flat, thus the dwelling is producing £750 pa. This property will be of interest to investment buyers.
Three self contained converted flats.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing
External viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.