Land At Rear Of 48 Albert Road, South Norwood,london SE25 4JE
FREEHOLD SITE WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
This predominantly triangular site of approx. 1,950 sq ft is offered with planning granted for a two storey, three bedroom house which is well located for the centre of South Norwood and South Norwood Country Park. Norwood Junction station is also nearby.The site is close to the amenities of Portland Road and South Norwood High Street. Permission (Ref 20/06589/FUL) was granted by Croydon Council on 2 March 2021 for "Erection of a two storey, 3 bedroom residential dwelling (Use class C3) and associated cycle parking, refuse storage and associated works. Full details fo the planning are available within the legal pack. We understand that an access way has been granted with plans for a new path way/paving for private entrance off the road. The site is sold with vacant possession. Please note for the avoidance of doubt that the CGI image shown is of the planning granted and is not yet built.
Vacant site approximately 1950 sf
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 0208 726 6000
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.