57 Rowan Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7UE
LINKED TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is situated on a popular estate to the south of West Drayton with its shops and main line station that serves London Paddington and forms part of the new Crossrail route. Local bus services operate in the area that is also well served by local schools and open amenity space. Good road links are easily accessible including the A4, M4, A40, M40 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. Heathrow London Airport is approximately three miles to the south. The house is a linked double fronted mid terraced house with three bedrooms, living room and kitchen/diner. The property is set back from the road and has a 60’ enclosed rear garden. The property has double glazing, but is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There is room for further extension subject to obtaining any necessary consents that may be required. This property is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Landing, Bedroom One, bedroom Two, Bedroom three, Bathroom, WC, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D EPC Band G
Wednesday 11th May 10am - 10.30am Friday 13th May 10am - 10.30am Tuesday 17th May 10am - 10.30am Friday 20th May 10am - 10.30am Monday 23rd May 9.30am - 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.