Flat 15 Daynor House, Quex Road, London NW6 4PR
ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is situated in a vibrant area just off Kilburn High Road with its array of shops and bars. Rail services are available for overground and underground at Kilburn, Brondesbury, Kilburn High Road, Kilburn Park, Queens Park and West Hampstead. Numerous bus services operate locally serving other local areas and Central London. Road access into London and out to the Motorway network are easily accessible. The property is a fourth floor one bedroom flat with gas fired central heating and double glazing, although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The block has a security entryphone system and a lift although communal parts are in average condition. There is an undercroft parking area and this flat has one parking space. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen and Bathroom. Allocated parking.
Leasehold approximately 947 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden Council tax Band C
Friday 24th June @ 12.30 - 1pm Saturday 2nd July @ 12.30 - 1pm Wednesday 6th July @ 12.30 - 1pm ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN SESSIONS - NO NEED TO BOOK IN
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.