16 South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4QA
FREEHOLD MIXED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL BUILDING WITH INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold dwelling is situated within 200 yeards of South Ealing Underground Statiuon and within half a mile of Ealing Broadway with its multiple shopping facilities and Station serving Central, District and Main Lines. Good road links are easily accessible including the M4, M40 and M25. The building consisists of a vacant studio flat to the basement with its own front entrance, a shop unit sold on a long lease, a split level flat to the upper floors that has also been sold on a lease that is approximately 69 years unexpired thus offering reversionary potential, and an advertising hoarding to the side elevation that offers further investment potential. This property will be of interest to investment buyers.
Vacant Studio Flat to Basement. Shop premises sold on a 999 year lease with Peppercorn Ground Rent. Split level flat with 69 year lease unexpired with £200 pa Ground Rent. Advertising Hoarding.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Flat Council Tax Band C EPC rating: F
By appointment through the auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.