Flat 4 274 Holmesdale Road, South Norwood SE25 6HX
VACANT ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This one bedroom first floor conversion flat is located in a popular residential area in South Norwood close to Crystal Palace Football Ground and all local shopping and leisure amenities. South Norwood Overground and Mainline Station is within walking distance and good road links serve the area including the A23, A205 and A232. The flat was until recently let at £800 pcm (£9,600 pa) and is now being sold with vacant possession. This flat will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment buyers.
Reception/Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom
Leasehold - 125 years from 1 January 2007 - 111 years remaining
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 020 8726 6000 Council Tax Band: A EPC Rating: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Covid-19 Government guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.