Land Adjacent To 8 Chaucer Avenue, Cranford, Middlesex TW4 6NB
FREEHOLD PLOT OF LAND WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold parcel of land is situated on Chaucer Avenue close to the junction of Woodside Road that runs parallel with the The Parkway. Good road links are easily accessible, particularly the A4, M4 and M25 Motorway. Hounslow with its main centre and various stations is also easily accessible. The plot lies on the south side of the road and offers potential for development, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The site is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment and developer purchasers.
Vacant site approximately 147 sm
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 5000
External viewing only. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.