1 St David's Close, Iver Heath, Bucks SL0 0RS
SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious split level maisonette is situated in a popular close off Bangors Road North. The M25 London orbital Motorway can be accessed at Denham Roundabout within one mile and the centres of Slough and Uxbridge are easily accessible. Iver station is within two miles. The property has gas central heating and double glazing, although it would benefit from updating throughout. The property offers spacious two bedroom accommodation and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. We understand that the property also benefits from its own garden and parking space.
Landing, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Garden, parking.
Leasehold 99 years from 29 September 1961, thus approximately 40 years unexpired. The vendors are willing to sign and assign a section 42 notice for a lease extension between exchange and completion. This will be at the cost of the buyer.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Buckinghamshire Council 01895 837200 Council Tax Band C EPC rating: D
Saturday 8th May @ 1.30pm Friday 14th May @ 1.30pm Monday 17th May @ 12 noon All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 guidelines By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.