6 Woodberry Way, Chingford, London E4 7DX
SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH SUBSIDENCE
This spacious four bedroom semi detached dwelling is situated in one of Chingford's most prestigious roads. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A406 North Circular road and the M25 London Orbital Motorway. Rail services at Chingford are within half a mile. The house does require updating and modernisation throughout and is being sold with vacant possession. The property has a good sized garden, double glazing, gas fired central heating and a garage. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOUSE HAS SUBSIDENCE AND ANY INTENDING PURCHASER WILL BUY WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE BEING DISCLOSED. WE WOULD ALSO SUGGEST THAT DUE TO THE STRUCTURAL ISSUES DISCLOSED, THAT THIS PROPERTY IS NOT MORTGAGEABLE.
Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Shower Room, Garage, Garden with southerly aspect.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Waltham Forest Council 020 8496 3000 Council Tax Band G EPC rating: E
Friday 7th May @ 11am Wednesday 12th May @ 11am Wednesday 19th May @ 11am All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.