55 Mimosa Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 9EQ
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH OWN GARDEN
This two bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated in a popular road within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A40 that connects to the M40 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. The maisonette has its own private garden and a large driveway providing off street parking for at least two vehicles. There is also a garage in the block to rear and a conservatory addition to the property. This dwelling is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Lounge, Shower Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Garden, Garage in Block, Off Street Parking.
99 years from 24th June 1962, thus approximately 41 years unexpired. The sellers are willing to sign and assign a section 42 notice between exchange and completion in regards to a lease extension. This will be at the buyers cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C EPC rating: C
Monday 10th May @ 10am Thursday 13th May @ 10am Monday 17th May @ 11am Thursday 20th May at 4.30pm All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 guidelines By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.