Flat 5, 18 Frithwood Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 3LX
TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This second floor flat forms part of a double fronted dwelling that has been converted into apartments. There is a large parking area at the front and the property has a security entryphone system. Frithwood Avenue is within a mile or so of Northwood with its shopping facilities and station. The flat is in good order throughout and offers two bedroom accommodation. It is being sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Living Room/Kitchen, Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 117 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D EPC Band D
Monday 10th May @ 4.30pm Friday 21st May 10am All viewings are subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.