421 Alfreton Road, Nottingham NG7 5LX
TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is located on the A610 Alfreton Road that is approximately one mile to the north of Nottingham City Centre with its array of shops, bus, tram and main line station connections. Good road links are easily accessible including the M1 Motorway. The property is a period three storey terraced house offering three bedroom accommodation and requiring updating and modernisation throughout. Nottingham and Nottingham Trent Universities are within close proximity, thus this property offers scope for student letting accommodation or as a family home. The house is sold with vacant possession.
We understand that the property consists of Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and Cellar.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Nottingham City Council 0115 915 5555 Council Tax Band A EPC Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.