322 Chipstead Valley Road, Croydon CR5 3BE
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
This freehold shop and uppers form part of a parade along the B2032 at the front of Woodmanster Main Line Station. The town centre of Coulsden is within close proximity. The M25 London Orbital Motorway is also easily accessible. The property consists of a commercial unit that is let on a ten year lease from 2019 at £10,000 per annum. We understand that the tenant operates a further four shops and that there is a rent deposit in place on this unit for £4500. The upper part is a residential flat that has been sold off on a 999 year lease with a peppercorn ground rent. The property is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Shop and premises approximately 43.4 sm in size with kitchen and WC facilities.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 020 8726 6000 Rateable Value £9,100 EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.