23 Heol Rhyd Y Bedd, Pant, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2DR
TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is a two bedroom end of terrace house in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The house has a good sized garden and is being sold with vacant possession. The property is located to the north of the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road. PLEASE NOTE: 1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THIS LOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. 2. WE ARE ADVISED THAT THERE IS A GREAT DEAL OF MOULD IN THE PROPERTY, SO IF VIEWING WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT A GOOD QUALITY MASK IS WORN.
Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Merthyr Tydfil County Borough council 01685 725000 Council Tax Band A EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.