14 The Promenade, 17/18 Eversfield Place, St Leonards-on-sea TN37 6BZ
SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This one bedroom flat occupies the second floor of a terraced dwelling on a seafront setting close to the centre of St Leonards with its shopping facilities and station. The flat is let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £575 pcm, thus producing £6900 pa. The flat is presented in good order throughout and will be of interest to investment byers. The property will be sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Reception room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom
Leasehold approximately 73 years unexpired. The vendor is willing to sign and assign a section 42 notice between exchange and completion.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hastings Borough Council Council Tax Band A EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.