8f Holyoake Court, Bryan Road, London SE16 5HJ
TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE REQUIRING UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This split level maisonette forms part of a prestigious development in a cul de sac location. The property is within easy access of Surrey Quays and Canada Water Stations and the harbour stops along the River Thames. The area is well served by bus routes and shopping facilities. The property is a spacious upper floor two bedroom flat that does require updating throughout. This lot is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Stairs to First floor, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Communal Grounds.
Leasehold approximately 100 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Southwark 020 7525 5000 Council Tax Band C EPC Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.