57 Clarkes Avenue, Worcester Park KT4 8QA
DETACHED THREE BEDROOM DWELLING IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is situated in a popular road within one mile of Worcester Park with local shops and main line rail services. Further rail services are available within one and a quarter miles at West Sutton and Sutton Common. Good road links are close by with easy access onto the London Road. The A3, M3 and M25 London Orbital Motorway are all easily accessible as is the A405 South Circular Road. The property is a three bedroom detached house on a good sized plot. The house in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The house has a detached garage and whilst there is gas fired central heating we are informed that it is not functional. There is ample parking to the front and the house does offer scope to extend subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The proeprty is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Through Living Room, kitchen, First floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Garden, Garage, Parking to Front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Sutton Council 020 8770 5000 Council Tax Band E EPC Band F
Saturday 8th May @ 10.30am Friday 14th May @ 10.30am All viewings will be subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.