61 St Marks Road, Hanwell, London W7 2PN
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment is situated in a popular road in Olde Hanwell within one mile of Hanwell Main Line Station that will form part of the planned Crossrail route. Boston Manor Piccadilly line station is also easily accessible. The property is a semi-detached dwelling that has been converted into two flats. Both of the flats are held on leases of 99 years from 29/09/81, thus both have approximately 60 years unexpired. Each flat produces a ground rent of £25 pa, thus the total income is £50 pa. This lot will be of interest to investment buyers.
Two self contained flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Both Flats Council Tax Band C
External viewing only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.