175 New Road, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3 3HB
FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR TWO FLATS
This freehold end of terrace character building is situated on a mixed residential and commercial road within close proximity of Croxley Station. The area is well sevred by bus routes and road links including the A412 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. The larger centres of Watford and Rickmansworth are within easy reach. The property was formerly a butchers shop with a flat above. The first floor has been sold off on a long lease that we understand has approximately 101 years unexpired and producing a ground rent of £50 pa. The ground floor is vacant and benefits from planning permission under reference 19/1695/FUL for construction of single storey front, side and rear extensions and change of use of ground floor from retail (Use Class A1) to two one bedroom flats. Details of the planning are contained within the legal pack.
Commercial premises approx 51.5 sq m Self contained flat above.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Three Rivers District Council 01923 776611 Flat Council Tax Band: C Commercial Rateable Value £8400
Thursday 26th November @ 12 noon Wednesday 2nd December @ 12 noon All viewings are subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.