Flat 1 Craigside, Galsworthy Road, Kingston-upon-thames KT2 7BP
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT REQUIRING UPDATING
This ground floor two bedroom flat forms part of a 1960’s block close to Kingston Hospital and Norbury Main line Station. Kingston town centre is within two miles. The flat has gas central heating, security entryphone system and double glazing although it requires complete modernisation throughout. The communal gardens are well kept and there is a garage associated with the property to the rear of the block. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Ground Floor: Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms. Outside: Communal Gardens and Garage to Block
Leasehold - 125 years from 1 January 1982 Ground rent: Peppercorn
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames 0208547 5000 Council Tax Band: C EPC rating: D
Friday 27th November @ 11am Saturday 5th December @ 11am Wednesday 9th December 10:30am All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 government guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.