Flat 27 Grandera House, 61-73 Staines Road West, Sunbury TW16 7FE
SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This second floor two bedroom apartment forms part of a converted building in the heart of Sunbury close to local shops and road links. The flat is on the second floor and has two bedroom accommodation and underground parking. The property benefits from lift access, security entryphone system, electric heating and double glazing. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Bedroom One with Ensuite, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Underground Parking.
Leasehold approximately 121 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Spelthorne Borough Council 01784 451499 Council Tax Band C EPC Band E
By appointment through the auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.