Hedgemoor Court, 24 Castle Avenue, Highams Park, London E4 9QE
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent opportunity consists of a 1960's block of 11 flats with garages to the rear. The block is situated in a picturesque part of Highams Park within a short walk of the local overground station. Good road links serve the area including easy access onto the A406 North Circular Road. All of the flats are held on leases of 999 years from 24th June 1963 with varying ground rents. There may be scope for further development subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The total ground rent income equates to £470.25 and the investment is sold with the benefit of this income. The lessees have served a section 6 notice, details of which is included in the legal pack.
Eleven self contained flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Waltham Forest Council 020 8496 3000 All Flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.