3 Market Terrace, Albany Road, Brentford TW8 0NQ
ONE BEDROOM CONVERSION FLAT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor one bedroom conversion flat is situated within the heart of Brentford within easy access of local shopping facilities. Brentford is currently undergoing a major regeneration in keeping with the new football stadium due to open in the near future. Good road connections serve the area including the A4, M4, M25 and M40. Brentford Main Line Station and numerous bus routes are also close by. The property has its own private entrance and private garden as well as a share of the freehold. The flat was recently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy but is now being sold with vacant possession. This property will appeal to investors and owner/occupiers.
Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Private Rear Garden.
Share of Freehold
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8583 2000 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.