10 Tower Road, London NW10 2HP
FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DWELLING WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This semi detached dwelling has been extended and consists of a five bedroom property with off street parking. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property is situated off Pound Lane that connects into High Road, Willesden with its array of shops, bus connections and Willesden Green Underground Station. Good road links include the A406 North Circular Road, A1, M1 and M25. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing £3500 pcm (£42,000 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this income. The property that has a south west facing garden is available individually or jointly with Lot 22 and as a pair offer further development potential subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Reception Room, Bathroom, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms and Separate WC, Second Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms, Cloakroom, South West Facing Garden, Off Street Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 Council Tax Band for both flats: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.