73b Central Road, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 2LQ
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor flat is situated in a popular residential area within a short walking distance of Sudbury Town with its local shops, bus connections and Piccadilly Line Station. Wembley and Ealing are both within easy reach along with excellent road connections such as the A406 and A40 . The property is double glazed and currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing an income of £1100 pcm (£13,200 per annum). The property is sold with the benefit of this income and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom. The EPC lists the internal floor area at 51 sm (548 sf)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.