90 Anson Road, London NW2 6AG
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED IN NEED OF UPDATING WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This spacious corner sited semi detached dwelling is situated with walking distance of Cricklewood Broadway with its shopping facilities and bus connections. It is also equidistant to Willesden Green with its similar facilities and Underground Station (Jubilee Line). Good road links serve the area including the A406, A1, M1 and easy access onto the M25. The property is a corner sited four bedroom dwelling with garage and it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The dwelling could be updated into an outstanding family dwelling or has the potential for sub division into flats. There is a current planning application being considered under reference number 20/0174 for the conversion into three self contained flats ( 1 x Three Bedroom, 1x Two Bedroom, 1 x Studio). The drawings are available from the Auctioneers and we will update interested parties with the application. The property is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Cloakroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Separate WC, Gardens, Detached Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 Council Tax Band: G
Thursday 19th March @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.